Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Call Auto

Sounds interesting!!!!!
I just called them up to enquire about the whole-stuff...

The service which is available between 7am and 7pm, is charged at Rs.6/- per km + Rs.40/- as call-centre charges.

I feel this will be useful if we have to take up auto for long distances...
Say for 10kms, you will have to spend Rs.100/- only (10*6 + 40), which is damn cheap.
If we take a normal auto, we can never get a bargain like this...

I can come to my office (Nanganallur to Mylapore - 13kms) @ Rs.118/-. I can't even dream of this rate if I use the normal auto even after displaying my bargaining talents to the best!!!

One minus point is that we have to call them up 1-hour prior to our starting time, which I felt is a bit high. Half-an-hour would sound ok to me...

Ok... Lets see how well it reaches!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home